Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Weekend Reads: Endgame: The Calling

It's Friday!!! This was a crazy week, but it did go by pretty quick.  Lots of rain in New England and looking forward for some dry weather this weekend.  I don't have much going on, or I think I don't. lol

But I will be listening more to this book:


Endgame: The Calling by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton

I'm 5 hours into it and I not totally sure how I feel yet.  I love it, it makes SO confused and I hate that...so lots of feelings happening right now.  I does have me intrigued to much that I cannot grab another book until I finish this one.

And because I am listening to it on Audible, I don't have a physical copy and know that there is a puzzle within the book that you can unlock it.  Maybe I will get the physical copy, but right now, I just want to finish the book and see what happens.

I am going to stop babbling so much...What are you up to this weekend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment