Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

40 Beauty Questions TAG!

Happy Saturday night!!!  It has been a little while since I did a Tag, so Tag time it is...40 Beauty Questions Tag! The one I found has 42 but... Let's start:










SKINCARE
 
 


1-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, morning and night.

2-What skin type do you have?
Combo, but it gets pretty dry during the winter months.

3-What is your current facial wash?
Nourish Organic Moisturizing Face Cleanser in the morning, and then I switch between these two for my night time routine; Neutrogena Clear Pore and Biore Deep Pore Charcaol Cleanser.

4-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, but not as often as I should.  I think I do more masks than exfoliate.

5-What brand do you use?
Right now I am using a sample of Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal facial scrub.

6-What moisturizer do you use?
Befine food skin care daily moisturizer.  Got it as a sample on my Ipsy bag and fell in love it with, my skin loves it.

7-Do you have freckles?
Nope.

8-Do you use eye cream?
Yes, Tarte Maracuja C-brighter eye treatment.

9-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I did and still do.

10-Did you ever have to use Pro-active?
Nope.

MAKE-UP

11-What foundation do you use?
I rotate quite a lot, right now I am using Maybelline Fit Me foundation.

12-How about concealer?
Yes, I have so many concealers and rotate then.  I'm using Maybelline Fit Me and Dream Lumi.

13-Do you know your undertone?
Cool undertone.

14-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I use then for special occasions.

15-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes and I do.

16-What brand of mascara do you use?
So many, love Benefit They are Real.

17-Sephora or MAC?
Both, do I have to choose?  Sephora carries lots of brands but MAC has some amazing products.

18-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No I don't and know I have to find out how to get one...

19-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes and of course the best tool is your finger tips.

20-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I have oily eye lids and if I want my eye shadows to last I have to use a primer.

21-For the face?
I always use when it's for special occasions, but on a daily basis, only if I remember.

22-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Color Tattoo Bad to the Bronze by Maybelline.

23-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both, depends on the mood I guess.

24-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Actually, rarely.

25-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
It's alright, I use them once in a while.

26-Do you use mineral makeup?
Nope.

27-What is your favorite lipstick?
Revlon Primrose, for sure.  It's the perfect nude pink shade.

28-How about lipgloss?
NYX, any of them.  Best formula ever.

29-What is your favorite blush to use?
That's a hard one, but one of my favorites is Benetint by Benefit.

30-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nope.

31-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Oh yes I do.  You can find a lot of gems there.

32-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No, none near me.

33-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, all the time.  I just wish I had the time, but maybe someday.

34-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes.

35-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Shaved eyebrows it's one for sure.

36-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I tend to go to the neutral ones.  I wish I had the courage to do a bright lip.

37-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Megan Fox, I love her simple makeup on a daily basis and I also love the makeup looks she has on red carpets.

38-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
That's another hard one, either concealer or mascara.

39-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, and I do it already.

40-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
If my skin is not breaking out like crazy I don't think I look too awful. lol

41-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I don't know, every makeup line has something that I really love.  Sorry, I can't decide.

42-What do you think of Makeup?
I love it and I can't leave without it.

That's it...Have you done this Tag yet?  If so, leave a link for me to check it out. 

Now I am off to watch Transformers and Mark Wahlberg...YEAH!!!

XOXO,

Nelia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment