One of the things that I love about Fall are the return of my favorite shows and also new ones.
First let's start with the shows that I have been watching since the very first episode:
1. The Vampire Diaries: Still love it and hoping to be good. I don't know how they are getting Bonnie and Damon back from the other side, but I am interested to find out.
2. The Originals: I am not going to lie, last year I was kind of upset they were creating this show. Why? How can you have 2 vampires shows at the same time and still good? I don't know but I gonna say they did it and I love it. Can wait to get more of Klaus...
3. Grey's Anatomy: I have watched this show since the very first episode and the last few seasons haven't been fantastic. But I kind of feel loyal to this show and just HAVE to watch it.
4. Scandal: I love this show...honesty again? I still need to finish last season as I fell behind on episodes, so I will finish watching last season and be ready to dig in on the current one. Olivia Pope is amazing.
5. Chicago Fire: My husband found this show last year and he loved it and because of that I started watching. I really didn't want to add more shows to watch, but I got sucked in right away and it has become one of my favorites.
6. Revenge: Wow, what can I say about this show...totally on my top 3 favorite shows. Can wait to find out what happens to Victoria. Amazing.
7. The 100: This is a new show from last year, if you like to read dystopian books you will love this show. Can't wait to see what happens next. I think there are books about this show and I am so going to read them, but the TV show is really good.
8. A show that I heard SO much about it last year and want to watch is: The Blacklist. And Netflix has the first season, so I will be watching that first and catch up to the current one.
New shows that look interesting to me:
9. Jane the Virgin: It looks hilarious and I need some laugh too.
10. Bad Judge: Ok, the main reason that I want to watch is Kate Walsh. Don't blame me, I loved her in Grey's and Private Practice so I have to watch this one.
That is what is on my list, it's a lot, well I at least think it is.
What are your favorite shows? Which ones would you recommend to me?