Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

OOTD: Stripes and Ombre

It's Wednesday, middle of the week and it was a gorgeous day today, low 70s.  Today's look is pretty casual but has two things that I love, stripes and ombre effect, all in one shirt.  Let's take a look?



Here is the Shirt...I got at Burlington Coat Factory last year (I think???).  Love everything about it, the colors just scream Fall.


 
My G by Guess Combat boots that I just got  at TJMaxx a few weeks ago, and I am totally in love with them.  Comfort and style, yes please.


My jeans? Guess...yeah F21.  And did you know that F21 has them on sale for $7.90? Go get some, they are one of the most comfortable jeans out there.


And my black cardigan is also from F21, I got it a couple years ago.  A black cardigan is a staple piece in my wardrobe...


And here are some pics...


The boots...








How was your day?  Is Fall your favorite season?  Or are you torn between Summer & Fall?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment