Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Top 5 Drugstore Favorites: Primers

I just realized that this week has been all about Top 5 posts, there was Top 5 Maybelline Products, Top 5 Face Masks and today is another Top 5...

Top 5 Drugstore Favorites: Primers, more specifically face primers.  Let's start?

 
1. L'Oreal Magic Lumi: This primer is perfect to give your face a highlighting effect.  I use this mixed together with my foundation.  I don't use it on a daily basis, this is more for a night out, or a wedding.  You can the highlight effect below...



And here you can see the illuminating effect it leaves when you blend it in...no foundation mixed here.


2. L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Redness: Another L'Oreal primer, but this one is perfect to cover up redness.  I love using it during the summer when you get a little too much sun and your face gets red, or I also love using it after breakouts.  The consistency of this one is pretty liquidly.



3. Rimmel Fix & Perfect: This is the perfect primer to use it daily.  It looks like it has some color, but once it's blended you don't see coverage, just evenly skin.



 4. Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser: Some people were comparing this to Porefessional by Benefit, but I don't agree with it.   First of all, it's clear and it feels like a silicone primer.  No, it doesn't magically erase all your pores, just like every other primer out there, but it helps even out your skin and it makes your skin feel really, really soft.  I love this product and it is pretty affordable.





 
5. Pixi Flawless & Poreless: You can only get this one at Target, but I still consider it a drugstore product as Target is pretty affordable.  I love, love this primer, it evens out my skin, it feels like you are applying a moisturizer and I just love it. lol  But seriously, give this one a try and you will not regret it.
 

I had the L'Oreal Lumi underneath and when I applied this it cleared and matted my skin.



That's it for today's post, what do you think?  Have you tried any of them?  What others would you recommend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment