Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Weekend Reads: Multiples

TGIF!!!  Oh yes, it's Friday and can't wait for the weekend.  Saturday is rain and only 55 degrees, which will be perfect to just lay on the couch and read.  Here is what I'll be reading this weekend:

Queen of Someday by Sherry D. Flickin



This books is a really light reading, if I had the time I would have read it in one seating.  I'm more than 3/4 of the book and will probably be finishing it either tonight or tomorrow morning on a long car ride.


And once I'm done with that, I will be reading:

The Young Elites by Marie Lu


Actually, I will be listening to it on Audible.  I got an email from Amazon for 2 free books using my Amazon account and I choose this one.  We shall see if I will like listening to a book...Truth: I have signed up for Audible a couple times, but I just couldn't do it.  However I will most definitely be listening to this one as it is a new release and all.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment