Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Weekend Reads: The Young Elites & The Darkest Minds

It's Friday!!! So ready for the weekend, Saturday is going to be in the low 70s and then Sunday it will be 50 degrees.  Crazy, but it's okay...I just want to relax a little this weekend and read.  And here is what I will be reading:

The Young Elites by Marie Lu


Yes, I am still listening to this book, and I have to tell you, I am starting to like this Audible thing a little more.  When I started listening to this book last week, I had a hard time.  I almost gave up and bought the book and read it that way.  But I started listening to it while I am driving, especially stuck in traffic and I am getting there.  The book itself?  Totally different from the Legend trilogy, and at the beginning I was kind of depressed, but I not going too much into as I will explain it when I am done with it, however I can say that I am liking it now.  I have about 2 hours left...

And the book that I will be reading is:

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken


I know that the third book is coming out really soon and I even know that some booktubers got early copies of it and I admit, I'm jealous.  I started reading this book towards the end of last week and I am LOVING it.  Can wait to finish and pick up the next book.

I think that will be it for this weekend...what are you reading?  Are you also excited about the last book on The Darkest Minds story?

Hope everyone has a safe and healthy weekend.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment