Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

November TBR

Happy November 1st!!!  I cannot believe that it's November already, and guess what? November with a Northeaster storm, yes it's winter in New England for sure.  It has been raining all day and it's not going to stop until tomorrow evening, so it's been perfect day to read and watch movies with the family.

And talking about reading, let's see what is on my November To Be Read:

1-The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken: Like I said yesterday on my October wrap up; I am pretty much done with this book, I think I have about 80 pages left...so



2-Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken: After I am done with The Darkest Minds I will be picking up the 2nd book of the series, I have already purchased so it's just waiting for me to read it.


3-In The After Light by Alexandra Bracken: And here is the third book in The Darkest Minds series, which I am hoping to get to in still in November.
 

4: Endgame: The Calling by James Frey and Nils Johnson Shelton: And this is another book that I am hoping to finish this month.  I am listening to in on Audible and have 4 hours left and cannot wait to finish it.

 
That's all I am putting on my TBR list this month; I hope to read these books and maybe added another 1 or 2.  I miss the days that I could read 10 books in a month; but the brain is what makes you and if it needs rest than rest it will have. 

What is in your reading list this month?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment