Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Weekend Reads: Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers

TGIF!  I have a Christmas party to go tonight and I'm getting my Christmas tree this weekend and I will be wrapping lots and lots of gifts meaning that I will be doing lots of Christmas shopping. YEAH...That's my kind of weekend, and I will also be reading and Hopefully finishing this book:

Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers


I cannot get enough of these stories, I finished the first book in 2 days and I am purposely reading this one a little slower so I don't have to say goodbye to this trilogy just yet, but the book is just getting way to good and I just want to read and find out how this story is going to end. AH...

Hope you all have a great weekend...gonna get my house in the holiday spirit while reading some assassin story (I'm totally weird lol).

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment