Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

December TBR

OMG...It's December 1st, 24 days until Christmas and I am so NOT ready, I mean, not ready at all.  So much shopping to do, so much thinking to do...

And talking about thinking; I don't even know which books to read this month, but I picked these ones for now and we will see how the month goes.  Let's check them out?

Because I had a set back with my PCS this past weekend, I didn't finish In The Afterlight like I thought I would, so:

In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken:


Next I want to read: Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers


The cover totally sold me on this one and I got it for free as an ebook on Amazon; Win Win

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


I got this one from Amazon last week for only $1.99 so I think I am ready to read this series.

That's all I got for now...and I'm off to think about Christmas shopping.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment