Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Best of 2014: Eyes

And we are back with another Best of 2014 post, today is all about eye products, let's start?

Best of 2014: Eyes

 

1. Urban Decay Naked Basics: I used this little guy here so much, I love how you can so many looks with six shadows only.


2. Single Lashes: Discovered these babes this year and fell in love with them. Totally recommend them if you are not sure about false lashes, experience with these first.



3. Jesse's Girl Eyeshadow Primer: My favorite eye primer, you don't hear too much about this one, but trust me, it is amazing.  Your shadows will last all day and night long.


4. Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Pencil: Love these eye pencils, I have this one in brown, I also have the one in black, love how easy to apply they are and how long they last.  Best eye pencil there is out there.



5. Bare Minerals 5 in 1 Cream Eyeshadow: Love this product so much, sometimes I used it on it's own and it still looks beautiful. I also use it as an eyeshadow base and it is amazing, one of the best products that came out this year, I want to go out and get more colors.


What were your favorites eye products of 2014?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment