Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Best of 2014: Lips

Crazy day today...how was your day?  Today's post is all about the best lip products of 2014, well in my opinion anyway :) Let's do this...

Best of 2014: Lips

 

1.em Pillow Plush Lipbalm: Love how it feels in my lips and it gives you just the perfect hint of color.


2. Soft Lips balms: And soft lips it gives, I tried these little guys out this summer and I am hooked, I have one everywhere.  My lips are so soft and moisturized from it, totally recommend them.


3. NYX Lip Gloss: I know, I know, I am totally behind on this wagon and yes you are right about them too, they are worth all the hype.  They are some of the most amazing lip glosses out there and you cannot beat the price.


4. City Color Be Matte Lipstick in Cappuccino: Got this lipstick in one of my Ipsy bags and I am totally obsessed over it.  At first I thought it was the color, but it is the lipstick itself, I love the consistency and the look it gives, OMG, I need to get more colors, but the color Cappuccino is to die for.



5. Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain: Bought this in the summer time and love, love the color pay off and how they feel.  One of the best lip products that came out this year for sure.




What were your favorite lip products?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment