Saturday, December 27, 2014

Best of 2014: Face

Alright people, with 2014 coming to an end soon I want to do a little series of the Best of 2014 of beauty products where I will pick the top 5 products that I loved and that impressed me in 2014.  First post it will be...

Best of 2014: Face
 



1. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: Best setting powder that I tried and used this year and the one I used the most for sure. Love it.



2. Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer: Best Bronzer ever, period. I love, love, love this bronzer and I still haven't gotten tired of it yet.  Finished one this year and have purchased this little set that you see above. 




3. Physician's Formula Nude Blush: I'm hitting pan on this already, used this blush all summer and cannot stop using it, love the natural look that it gives my face.


4. Pond's BB+: Started using this BB+ cream a couple months ago and I'm still in love it with.  If you haven't tried this BB cream please do, you are missing on something amazing.


5. Benefit Porefessional Primer: This is probably a favorite from a lot of people and I am no exception.  Love how it makes my skin feel and how it makes my makeup last all day and all night long.

What were your favorite face products of 2014?

XOXO,

Nelia