Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Tis the Season Book Tag

So late today, and therefore I'm going with another holiday book tag (you can watch the original here on YouTube, let's do it:

Tis the Season Book Tag

1. Do you have a favorite Winter read?
I don't, I usually read what I'm currently in the mood for.

2.  Find a book with blue on the cover!
The one I'm currently reading; Hopeless:



3. Find a book you'd use as the star on a Christmas tree!
Just finised this one recently and it's such a beautiful cover, I won't mind having it as my star on my Christmas tree!



4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a Winter vacation!
Harry Porter Hogwart, pretty cool place, right?

5. Pick one fictional character you'd take with you on your Winter vacation!
Four, need I say more?

6. Name one book on your Wishlist this year!
Rebel Belle, that's one book I've been meaning to buy and read this year and haven't had the chance.

7. Favorite Holiday drink, treat & movie?
Drink: Gingerbreak latte. Treat: Portuguese Christmas fruit cake. Movie: Elf.

Done, that was a quick and fun one.  Are you running around crazy like me this weekend?

5 More Days Until Christmas!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment