Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

The Christmas Song Book Tag

Happy Monday! And It's Only 10 Days Until Christmas!!! And I need to capitalized every word on that sentence lol.

So, there has been some Christmas book tags going on YouTube right now and I thought it would be fun to do one today, click here to watch the person that created the tag.

The Christmas Song Book Tag

The questions...

1. "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch"
Name a villainous character you couldn't help but love.
Warren from Shatter Me and probably the most popular one.

2. "All I Want for Christmas is You"
Which book to you most hope to see under your Christmas tree?
Oh, that's a hard one, I just purchased quite a few books, but let me see: The Mortal Instruments Series.

3. "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"
Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
Ruby from The Darkest Minds, that girl truly overcame major obstacles and took a long time for her to believe in herself.

4. "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
a) Which character do you think would be on the top of the naughty list?
b) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?
a) D'Albert from His Fine Assassin Trilogy, the most mean person EVER
b) Day from Legend, that kid would do anything to help his family and everyone else too.

5. "Frosty the Snowman"
Which book just melts your heart.
Ah, there are just so many, but from recently? Cruel Beauty, it was kind of dark, but it was such a beautiful love story, where it proofs that love can wins if it's real.

6. "Feliz Navidad"
Choose a book that takes place in a country other that your own.
The one I'm currently reading, Dark Triumph takes place in Brittany.

7. "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
Which holiday themed book do you use to spread the Christmas joy?
A Charlie Brown Christmas, I read it every year with my kids and still enjoy it.

8. "Sleigh Ride"
Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with (doesn't have to be a love interested!).
That's another hard one, there are maybe hundreds of them that I would love to spend the holidays with, Four, Day, June, Ismae, Rose and many many more.

9. "Baby it's Cold Outside"
Which book that you didn't like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold?
Wow, that's mean and I mean a book is a book, right?  But...if I really had to, I really don't have a book that I don't really like, BUT The Maze Runner, I don't know what it was but it didn't do it for me at all, the second and third book were much better but the first book, nope.  But the movie, I gotta say that was better that the book and I pretty much NEVER say that.

10. "Do you hear what I hear"
Which book do you think everyone should read?
Percy Jackson and Harry Porter, seriously.

And that's it, what do you think?  Fun, right.  I tag everybody out there to do it, just let me know so I can check it out.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment