Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Tag

I found another holiday tag on YouTube so let's do it:

Christmas Tag


1.  What is your favorite Christmas film?
Elf or Christmas Vacation, I always have to watch these two every year.

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Oh yes, I may not like my New England weather a lot but I do love my White Christmases a lot.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with the family.

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
The Christmas Shoes, if you haven't heard it yet, please do.  It has such a great meaning and will bring you tears.  Click here to watch it on YouTube.  I have to listen to this song every year and cry every time.

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
Yes, we actually open all our presents on Christmas eve and leave our stockings for Christmas day.

6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupd, Donder and...oh what is the last one?  Fail :(

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Watching Christmas movies Christmas eve, then opening presents and spend most of Christmas day in our PJs.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Real, and it has been a real one for the last 10 years.

9.  What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Portuguese Christmas fruit cake, delicious.

10.  Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
To be honest? Giving, I totally go overboard giving presents to my kids, husband and parents and I love it and I love to over do it a little bit year after year.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?
2 years ago one of my nephews came and spend Christmas with us and this year I have another one of them here, that's the best gifts ever, family.

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
A lodge with a huge fireplace, yeah, simple and cozy.

13.  Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Pro-present wrapper baby, that's been my thing and I'm proud. 

14.  Most memorable Holiday moment?
The kids playing with all the old wrapping paper, it's priceless and every year I take tons of pictures of them.

15.  What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Other kids, they were mean.  I was in denial for a while but I did have to grow up...

16.  Do you make New Years resolutions?  Do you stick to them?
Very, very rarely and sometimes I stick to them and other times I don't. 

17.  What makes the holidays special for you?
Family and friends.


This was a nice tag, made me think of the importance of Christmas.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment