Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Holiday Nails: 5 Christmas Designs

As I am getting into the holiday spirit this weekend by decorating my house, I figure that I would bring you 5 Christmas nail designs.  And I'm not going to bla bla bla too much today, so let's jump right in:

1. Snowflakes and a little glitter never hurt anyone, right?




2. Candy Cane I don't know about you but it's not Christmas unless I eat a few candy canes :)





3. Classic Red Tone with some gold glitter, I love this one in particular as it also has a little green in it too; totally Christmassy.





4. Christmas Tree I love this green tone and the gold is the perfect color to go with it.





5. Presents or as I like to call these; sophisticated presents lol I love black and white and presents, lets me honest, so this was an easy design to come up with






How are you getting into the Christmas spirit?  My Christmas tree is up and it just feels so good, it has finally put me in the Christmas spirit, now I just need to finish shopping and start wrapping presents.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment