Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Best of 2014: Other

Last post for this Best of 2014 beauty products, today category is: Other, it will cover hair, body and stuff like that.  I'm going to jump into and you will see what I'm talking about:

Best of 2014: Other

 

1. Brush: elf Stippling Brush: Love this little guy, great add on to my brush collection.



2. Tool: Remington Reverse Curling Wand: This curling wand gives me the perfect curls ALL the time.



3. Skincare: Olay Toner: Of course, it's my favorite toner of all times.



4. Body Product: Secret Deodorant Spray: Started using this the beginning of this year and cannot stop using it.



5. Hair Product: Garnier Morrocan Oil: Best hair oil that I tried this year.



6. Nail Product: Julie G Jet Set Top Coat: Best top coat out there period.



What other products made an impact to you in 2014?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment