Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

December Wrap Up

Just did my 2015 Book challenge and my January TBR and noticed that I didn't do my December wrap up, so here is what I read in the month of December:

The Queen by Kiera Cass: I have a review on this novella from the Selection series, love all the characters so much, so of course I had to pick this one up too.


In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken: The conclussion of The Darkest Minds and OMG, Alexandra did not disappointed us al all, you can read my review here.


Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers: I have a review on this one already and I cannot say nothing by good things on this  one, love, love this book SO much.


Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers: Second book of His Fair Assassin and after Grave Mercy and I just was still craving for more and this book just did it for me, I loved it just as much. I have a review coming up very soon.


Hopeless by Colleen Hoover: Just finished reading this book last week and I loved it, it was sad, really sad, there were times that made me so angry, I just wanted to be there and slap some people around.  It was really well written, Colleen Hoover I applause you.  Review coming up soon on this one.


And that's what I read in the month of December...

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment