Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Haul: Drugstores

 
So, my PCS has been acting up the last few days and it hasn't been fun.  Lots of headaches, nausea, well the usual...unfortunately.  And because of that I had to rest up and I forgot to blog for a couple days, yes I admit, had the post ready to go but I just forgot to blog.  But, I feeling a little better today and I'm ready to blog and be ready to see a couple of blog posts today :)

First up?  Haul...

The last couple weeks I stop at the drugstores for a couple things that I need and of course I got out of there with more than I needed, not my fault as there were so many new products at the drugstores.  Let's take a look?



Rite Aid:

New L'Oreal Infallable Foundation



And because all L'Oreal face products were B1G1 50% I got the L'Oreal true match concealer that I have been meaning to buy for a while.



Got this new lip product by L.A. Girl




and this Wet 'N Wild Fergie Nail Polish on sale for 87 cents




CVS:

Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer



Maybelline Great Last Mascara


Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
 

Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

 in Bown...

Physicians Formula Concearler
 Rimmel Show Off in...

Light Year, Aurora and Comet


And that's it for my little drugstore haul, what have you picked up recently from the drugstore?  Any new products that you are loving?  Can't wait to try these products.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment