Here are 10 of my most anticipated books of 2015, well for the first half of the year, from January-June; let's start?
1. Frostbite by Amanda Hocking 1/6: She is to become a member of the elite King's Guard to protect the royal family. But her plans fail when a hero she once loved begins to kidnapping changelings. Bryn is sent in to help stop him, but will she lose her heart in the process?
2. Fairest by Marissa Meyer 1/27: If you haven't started The Lunar Chronicles, please just stop everything and go read. You will love it.
3. A Cold Legacy (The Madman's Daughter #3) by Megan Sheperd 1/27: I have heard nothing but good things about this series, I have book one, so I better start read. Not going to tell you what this one is about because I didn't read the summary of this as I didn't want to spoil myself.
4. Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton 2/7: Quin has trained her whole life to became a Seeker, it is a legacy and it is a honor. As a Seeker, she will fight beside her 2 closests companions and protect the weak and the wronged. But the night she takes her Oath, everything changes, being a Seeker is not what she thought, her family is not what she thought, even the boy she loves is not who she thought. But it's too late to walk a way. Not that sounds good.
5. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead 2/10: Last book on the Bloodline series and I cannot wait to see what is going to happen to Adrian and Sydney.
6. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard 2/10: From GoodReads: The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers. To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change. Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the centre of those she hates the most. She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control. But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win?
7. The Orphan Queen by Jody Meadows 3/10: From GoodReads: She is a princess. When the Indigo Kingdom conquered her homeland, Wilhelmina and other orphaned children of nobility were taken to Skyvale, the Indigo Kingdom’s capital. Ten years later, they are the Ospreys, experts at stealth and theft. With them, Wilhelmina means to take back her throne. This book sounds SO good.
8. The Heir by Kiera Cass 5/5: From GoodReads: Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. Hoping to be as good as the Selection...
9. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge 5/5: From GoodReads: Inspired by the classic fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood, Crimson Bound is an exhilarating tale of darkness, love, and redemption. I loved Cruel Beauty so I cannot wait to read this one too.
10. A Court of Thorns and Roes by Sarah J. Maas 5/5: From Goodreads: When nineteen-year-old huntress Feyre kills a wolf in the woods, a beast-like creature arrives to demand retribution for it. Dragged to a treacherous magical land she only knows about from legends, Feyre discovers that her captor is not an animal, but Tamlin—one of the lethal, immortal faeries who once ruled their world.