Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

January TBR and 2015 Reading Challenge

It's 2015 People...Holy Molly...No, I cannot believe it yet.  And while I'm at it, let me pray that this year will be better than last year.  Now back to the present, it's time to talk about TBRs and reading challenges. 

Ah, let's begin with the challenge...in 2014 my challenge was to read 100 books and I did NOT accomplished that.  And because of that I am going to try to do the same challenge again this year: I want to read 100 Books in 2015.

I have lots and lots of books already in my TBR list and lots of series that I want to start to read, some that I had in my 2014 list and didn't get a chance to get to it last year, there are series that have books coming out this year and some that I just need to finish it.

Let's take a look at some of the series/books that  want to read this year:

*The Sweet Trilogy

*The Giver


*The Mortal Instruments


*The Infernal Devices


*Precious Stone Trilogy


*Throne of Glass


*Chemical Garden


*Heroes of Olympus


*Under the Never Sky


*Delirium


...and lots of more books and lots of more new books coming out in 2015.


And now for my January TBR and crossing one from list...

Delirium by Lauren Oliver(which I have already started and am loving it)


Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver



Requirium by Lauren Oliver


Delirium Stories: Hana, Annabel and Raven by Lauren Oliver





And that's it for now, we will see how the month goes and I may add more books to the list.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment