Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 2015 Favorites

It's the end of January and it's favorites time, let's jump to what I have been loving this month:


1. Clarisonic Mia: I got my Clarisonic mia for Christmas and I am loving it...


2. 40 carrots Moisture Splurge Moisturizer: This is my AM Moisturizer and it is so hydrating, especially for this winter time, it's perfect.  I recently did a updated Skin Care routine, check it out.


3. em The Great Cover Up Concealer: I had a pretty bad breakout event this month and this bad boy right here was perfect to cover all that up, totally recommend it.


4. Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara: Wow, Love this mascara.


5. Rimmel Show Off Lip Gloss: That's all I have been using this month, love these lip glosses.


6. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: Re started using this foundation and fell in love with it again.


7. Bath & Body Works Stress Relief Body Wash & Foam Bath: I am always done with this body wash, I love it, smells amazing and it really helps me relax when I'm taking a shower.


And that's it for my January favorites, what products have you been loving?

XOXO,

Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment