Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

January 2015 Wrap Up

Happy Friday and today's post is not a weekend reads, it will actually be my January wrap up.  This was a good month, I have to say that I started the year pretty good.  Let's do this?

First up:

Delirium by Lauren Oliver...review here
 

Then I continued with Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver...review here
 

and Requiem by Lauren Oliver...review here


ah, I also read Delirium Stories by Lauren Oliver...


Then I read an advanced copy of Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton that I got from Netgalley...


And I finished the month on a really good note with Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki...


I read 6 books in total this month, not too bad for a concussed head, right?  My favorite?  Branded, cannot wait to do a review on this book.  What did you read this month?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment