Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January Book Haul

Here is to my first book haul, who is ready?  I got a few books this book, most of them ebooks, lots of great deals on Amazon.  That site is the death of me, actually BookBub is the death of me; I signed up to receive daily emails that tells you daily deals on ebooks; go ahead click above and you will be hooked too.  Also, I never hauled my Black Friday Book Outlet order and I just got another Book Outlet order this week so here's everything:

ebooks:

Free

Branded-actually I got this one to read it for free from my Amazon Prime library this month...


Free

Free

I think I got this one for $1.99

I think I got this one for $1.99 too...


Got this one for $0.99

$0.99

Free

Free

Free

Free

$1.99

Free

Physical Books:

Black Friday Book Outlet Order:

 $3.99
 $3.99
 $2.99

$3.49

$4.49

$3.99
 $4.49, $3.49, $2.99

Recent Book Outlet Order:




$2.99

$3.99

$3.49

$2.99

$3.49

$3.99

$4.99

$4.99


Well, I think I need to tell myself not to buy any books next month, I have lots of books to read for a while now and really should read what I have.  But I did buy some books that are not the first ones in the series, so I guess I still can buy some so I can read those series, right? :)

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment