Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Series I Want to Finish in 2015

So, I placed an order on Book Outlet the other day and I was looking at  series that I have and that are complete and that I should finished it this year and of course that are some series that the final books are coming out this year too.  Here are 5 series that I want to finish in 2015:

1. The Selection by Keira Cass

The Heir is coming out 5/5 and I think this is the last book of this series and I just want to read it and be done with this series.  I was pretty happy with how The One ended, but I am a little curious about The Heir.



2. Bloodlines by Richelle Meid

The Ruby Circle is coming out 2/10 (almost out) and I CANNOT wait to find out what the end of this series is going to be, it sure has been an enjoyable ride.  I have loved every single book in this series and am a little sad that it's ending.


3. Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

Winter is coming out towards the end of the year and if you haven't started on this series please do it now, it's amazing, you will love every single character.  Cannot wait to find out more about Winter.



4. His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers

Mortal Heart is already out and I don't even know why I haven't picked this book yet, I loved the first 2 books; maybe I am just not ready to say goodbye to these lovely ladies yet?  But I do want to find out what happens...



5. Emily Chambers Spirit Medium Trilogy by CJ Archer

I need to read Possession and Evermore, books 2 and 3, I really enjoyed reading the first book and am hoping to finish this trilogy this year.




And those are my top 5 series that I really want to finish this year, so I am adding these to my 2015 book challenge.

What are some series that you have started but didn't finish?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment