Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Empties: January 2015

I had a lazy Sunday today and it felt so good, and I just finished taking a bath and did my big skin care routine, where I exfoliate and did a masks.  Once I was done I had ran out of a product and realized that I had a few empties and it was time to a do another Empties blog post, so without further do...let's jump into it.

Empties:


1. Hand Soap: Got this hand soap at TJMaxx a few months ago, its an almond one and I loved it, kind of sad that's all gone.


2. Just The Basics Conditioner: Hair conditioner, this bottle took forever to finish, this product didn't wowed me at all, it was an ok conditioner.


3. Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil: This product has blown me away, I love, love this product.  And yes, I have repurchased already.  I have a review on it already.


4. Urban Decay b6: Another product that I'm in love is this one, I have a review all about it here.


5. Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Scrub: Go this sample in one of my ipsy bags and I have finally finished this scrub.  I'm still not sure what to think about this product, I did like it, but it just didn't impress me as I thought it would.  Will I purchase it again?  I'm not sure yet...


6. Befine food skin care Moisturizer: Daily moisturizer, I loved this moisturizer, this is another product that I got in on of my ipsy bags.  I have super sensitive skin and it easily breaks out when I try new products but not with this moisturizer, it was love at first sight.  I need to go out and buy this now.


7. 40 carrots Facial Serum: This skin care line? OMG, I found it at TJMaxx and love it.  Love this serum, I have already repurchase.  I will be doing an updated skin care routine.


8. Ellen Tracy Radiant Eye Masks: This is the product that I ran out of it today; I love these eye masks, I see a huge difference right away after using them, I will be purchasing them over and over again for sure.


9. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek Shine: This is a leave in product, I use every time I wash my hair.  This is not the first time I use this product, I like it this product a lot of course if I have bought it a few times, right?  It's very affordable and one of the things that I like is that it doesn't leave my hair greasy, it's great for my natural curly hair.



And that's it for my empties...for 2015 and really want to try to use products that I have at home before going out and buying new ones.  What about you?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment