Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

Book Review; Losing Kyler by Siobhan Davis

I got a beta copy of this book from the author but this review is totally my sincere review and when I say that I totally enjoyed this book?  I mean it...if you haven't read book 1, here is my review for it: Finding Kyler.

Now let's get to the review of book 2: )

Losing Kyler by Siobhan Davis


32950654

If you read book 1 you know that it ended in a freaking bomb and we have been dying to know what was going to happen.  I had a million and one scenarios for that bomb to not be real, but Siobhan Davis surpassed all of them and more, she made me so happy with this book, the first half of it, I kept saying let's go, tell me, tell me but when things started to fall into place? Holly molly, tamales, she gave what I wanted and much, much more.

Okay, okay, let's back up a bit, because I'm already jumping the guns because that's what this book is doing to me, I want to talk a million miles an hour because so much happened and there isn't enough time to talk about everything, and at the same time I don't want to tell you that much that happens here because you just have to trust me that it is so worth it reading and that you'll love it.  Here is what I going to tell you:

After the bomb from the last book, Faye and Ky promise each other to stay out of each others way because they just cannot be together if what James told them is true.  Ky doesn't want to become James and do what James did when he was younger.  Faye just cannot believe what James told her and she is having a hard time to forgive her mother and her father for lying all her life.

But when the truth comes out and they start to mend their hearts, Faye uncovers another family secret that may take Ky away from Faye forever.

These Kennedys, OMG...somethings were explained in this book as to why some of them where acting strange and weird on the last book and it really made me connect with them more.  Kal is one of my favorites of the Kennedy boys for sure, I really felt for him in this book and I'm hoping we get to see more of him in the next book.  Kent is just screwed up 100% and more, what the heck are we going to do with him?  He needs help ASAP... Keaton, he is the sweetheart of the brothers for sure.  The older brothers found a space in my heart in this book, totally, yeah that's all I'm going to say.

This book took a turn that I totally did not see it come, but such a great turn, because I just want more of Ky and Faye and all of the Kennedys, this family's drama is non ending.  By the end of the first book I hated James to the max, now I feel bad for the guy.  Siobhan is messing with my brain lol.  I need more Kennedy and drama now.  I cannot wait for book 3 to come out.

5 out of 5 stars and if you read the first book and weren't sure if you want to continue with the series, give this book a try and I promise that it will change your mind!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment