Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 2017 TBR

It's March and it's a new month which means it's time to do another TBR post.

Let's see which books I picked for this month:

March TBR

1. A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray: I so ready to finish this trilogy

28960100

2. Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: I've had this book forever and I love her books so it's time I read this one. And this one is the last Morgan Matson book that I haven't read, so let's do this...did you know she is writing another book that is coming out 2018? :) I can't wait.

7664334

3. Gilded Cage by Vic James: Another new release for this year and I got an eARC from NetGalley so it's time I get to this one too.  This cover is freaking beautiful.

30258320

4. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart: I've been putting this book on my TBR on and off for so many years and this is the month that I read, I promise.

16143347

5. Wonder by R. J. Palacio: Another book that I've had on my TBR forever and now that it's getting a movie I just need to read it first.

11387515

6. Alone by Scott Sigler, I'm so excited about this book, I loved books 1 and 2 and this one was one of the books that I really wanted to get it this year and I was really luck that NetGalley gave me a copy early so I'm going to be reading this month, early this month for sure.  This trilogy is like nothing else you have ever read, trust me.

28227834

7. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur: I just love to have short novellas or Graphic Novels to read in between big books and this Poetry book is just perfect for it and who doesn't like to read Poetry?  I do.  And people are raving so much about it that I just needed to pick it up and find out what the fuss is all about it.

23513349

8.  Flawed by Cecelia Ahern: I go the second book from NetGalley so I'm going to read the first one now and you never know if it's really go I may just read the second one right away.

23438288

9.  After You by Jojo Moyes: I think I ready to find out what happens next.

25041504

10.  The Bad Beginning: Can you believe that I haven't got to this book yet?  It was on my January TBR then my February one and now it's here.  I just need to pick it up and read it.

78411

11.  Before I Fall, another book that I have been meaning to read for ages and now that the movie is out, it is a must.

6482837

12. By Your Side by Kasie West: Is it bad that the first Kasie West book that I'm going to read is her newest one?  Don't get mad, I just love the how this book sounds.  I cannot wait to read it.

30256248

13. Far From You by Tess Sharpe: Guys if you haven't read the sypnosis of this book, read it.  IF sounds so good.  Once I read I had to put on my TBR, I'm not sure which one to read next, this one or By Your Side, they both sound soooo good.  AH

20517739

14. The Magician King by Lev Grossman: Let's see if we get to this one this month lol.

10079321

15. United by Melissa Landers: I'm currently reading this and half way through it already, I picked up on Monday and I thought that I would finish it in February but I didn't so it's going into my March TBR... :)  And the good thing with this book is that I will be completing another trilogy, YEAH!!!

26180279

That's all I have on TBR for this month, that's a LOT of books and I know that I'm pushing myself, I have been reading lots of books the last couple months and I'm hoping to do the same this month...what are you reading this month?  Lots of contemporaries as Spring is coming?  That's what I'm doing too!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment