Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Weekend Reads: Far From You by Tess Sharpe

This week went by too slow and too quick at the same time, ever had a week like that?  So weird...

The beginning of the week I was still a little sick but I started to feel better but last night my throat started to kill me and today it's killing me, looks like I have another great, lovely sick weekend ahead of me lol.

Here is the book that I'm currently reading:

Far From You by Tess Sharpe

20738253

I started this book while I was reading another one and I'm so glad that I finished the other book, because this book is so addicting, I love it.  I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be done with it soon, definitely before the weekend is over.  I'm not even done but I TOTALLY recommend it.

What are you currently reading?  What are you doing this weekend.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment