Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Nail of the Week: Thanksgiving Week

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a good Monday, as good as a Monday can be, right?

Today I had a NeuroPsych test done to see how much progress I have made and if I am going on the right direction.  And I got great news, I'm definitely going in the right direction, just have to listen to my body and don't over do stuff.  Easier said than done, but I am really going to try to listen to my body.  And they think that it could take another 6 months to be fully recuperated, it's a long time but I have to be positive.

But back to today's post; Nail of the Week, it's Thanksgiving week (in USA) so I had to do my nails with some Thanksgiving Colors.  Let's take a look?

Here are the nail polishes that I used:

 



And here are the nails:







What are you wearing on your nails? 

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment