Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Reign Hairstyles

Happy Tuesday!  Crazy day today for me, took my dad to a doctors appointment that lasted most of my morning and I had to go in to work for a meeting, my brain wasn't happy with me but we managed.

Today's post is something that I have been meaning to do for a while and never could find the time to do and I found time in one of my craziest days...lol

If you have been reading my blog for a couple months you will know how obsessed I am with the TV show Reign.  I mean; I'm TOTALLY obsessed, I need a new episode right now, right now, I don't want to wait until Thursday...So, getting back to the topic (wow my brain is in 10 different places right now and getting distracted easily); today's blog post is about one of the amazing things that makes me love that show: HAIRSTYLES.  They all have amazing hairstyles week after week, especially Mary, but I didn't want to do just Mary so I have her and her Ladies. 

Let's jump into it:

First up? Mary, of course.  I LOVE her hairstyles and I had a hard time picking one and I also had a hard time finding one from the latest episode. But no problem, I found this one that I really liked:

 And here is my recreation:




Next we have Lola and I really don't know how I feel about her, ever since she slept with Francis and had his baby, everything I see them together I actually get nervous that they will hook up again.  They better not...but anyways; I really like this style she worse recently:


My recreation:




Kenna, I love her, her style and her hair and hairpieces, yes pretty much everything about her.  She is funny and let me tell you I wasn't sure about Kenna and Bash, but now they are one of my favorite couples.  And her hairpieces are amazing:


And here it's mine:




I loved this look...

 And last is Greer; for me she is the sweet girl, not outgoing, very family oriented but I'm mad at her for marrying Lord Castleroy and not Leith... so I had to pick this picture below, Greer and Leith need to be together...


Such an easy hairstyle:





And that's it...What do you guys think?  Do you like posts like this?  What other hairstyles should I recreate?

All these hairstyles can be worn on a regular day, I have :)

Hope you had a great day.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment