Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

READER PROBLEMS [BOOK TAG]

It's Tag time and today is a Book Tag that has been going around YouTube recently, let's start?



QUESTIONS

1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
Sometimes I pick my next book from a TBR jar and sometimes I hear about a new book and have to just read it.

2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I always finish, when I commit that's it even if I hate he book.

3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
There is no way I can catch up now, 6 months with a concussion ruined my goal.  But there is always next year, right?

4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
One thing that I like about ebooks is when the covers change, it automatic changes on ebooks, but on physical books it depends, sometimes I buy so they can match, others time I don't.

5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
That is so hard, everybody thinks differently about the same book, we don't have to love the same books to be friends...

6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
Put my sunglasses on and cry, and make sure I got some tissues with me.  And if you cry because of a book, well that is definitely a great book.

7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
Re-read it or just look for a good review on it, but once I start the sequel usually everything that I don't remember starts coming back.

8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
Another reason most of my books are ebooks, there is no way for them to ruin them, but I just tell them that they can have it but they need to take care of them like a baby and usually that scares them away. lol

9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
Buy a book that I have been wanting to read for a while and usually that does it for me.

10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
At least 3 of them...or more. lol

11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
Sometimes I read them right away and other times it just sits there for a while...


That was fun...Please do this Tag and let me know so I can check it out...

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment