Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 2014 Favorites

Is it really the last day of November?  Holy Molly, this month flew by...and that also means Christmas is right around the corner too.  AH, I am so not ready, need to do SO MUCH shopping.

But on another note, here are my favorites for the month of November:




1-Olay BB Cream: I got his a few weeks ago just because it was on sale at my CVS for B1B1 free.  And I have fallen in love with this product.  It gives you just the right coverage and makes your skin feel so smooth.  Going to be doing a review on it soon, so keep your eyes open for that.

2-Soft Lips Lipbalm: I am loving these little lipbalms that I got a couple months ago.  I have one in my purse, one by the bed, one on my vanity, well I am keeping them everywhere.  With the cold weather here; my lips suffer, but I'm glad I found these little guys...or gals??? I'm going to keep going

3-Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus Body Wash: I bought this months ago and for some ready I hadn't got a change to use it and when I ran out of body wash last month I grabbed this one and OMG, it is amazing.  It smells good, even when you get out of the shower the smell still lingers in your body.  Totally recommend this body wash and I need to pick some more of it too.

4-Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask: My skin has been so good for about 3 weeks out of November; but I used a new makeup remover wipes and my skin freaked out.  Seriously, so thank God for this mask; it truly is a life saver.

And I have a new TV show that I am loving to watch:



Jane the Virgin: This is what I have been watching when I need a little pick me up.  I start watching this show and just laugh, and laugh and laugh.  Totally recommend it.


What were your favorites products for the month of November?  Ready for the Holidays?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment