Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Haul: F21 & TJMaxx + CVS

Happy Tuesday! Only 2 more days until Thanksgiving and I have absolutely nothing ready, well my Mom will be doing the cooking so I don't have to worry about that.  But, usually I do the baking and I have done ZERO of it, Thank God tomorrow if only a half a day at work so I will be going home to do some baking and get all the dishes ready.  I am only having my in laws over for dinner so it should be an easy Thanksgiving for me, hoping for my PCS to behave at least that day.

One of the traditions that I usually do on Thanksgiving day is to go out and get the newspaper with all the Black Friday flyers and pick out the items that I want on each store and hit the stores at midnight.  But this year there won't be a Black Friday shopping for me, concussed head is not ready for that yet, but I will be doing some shopping online as I think most of the sale is online also...And talking about shopping, today's post is another haul; a collective haul from the last couple weeks for a couple stores: let's jump right in:

First up is a little drugstore haul, I stopped I CVS to get a couple things:



Ponds were having a buy one get one free sale so I got 2 Ponds BB (having been using it for a couple weeks now) and makeup remover wipes.  Restocked my Maybelline Fit Me foundation, got a Maybelline eyeliner and one of my favorites body washes; Softsoap Coconut Scrub (if you haven't tried this one yet, please do).

Up next is Forever 21, I stopped there at lunch time one day (which is less crowed) and did a little bit of shop.


Leggings for $3.99? Yes, please...


Loose Tank: always nice for the winter too when you are layering...



I am actually wearing this shirt right now, really comfortable and cute...



Love this cardigan, got it a couple sizes up to be extra comfy...



I had recently got a new pair of black flats but I left them in Portugal, saw these and fell in love with them...



Got a few hair pieces, like these clips...


And some headbands...


Basic white and black ones...

Jewelry like...


Another one that looks like a chain...


And I got this necklace, really cute...


And TJMaxx always gets me, I went there to buy my mom's birthday gift and I came out with a few things...don't blame me, they were having an amazing sale on summer clothes so I had to pick some up.


Got some shirts for less than $5 each...

loved the back of this one...







Found an American Eagle shirt for so cheap...


Got a maxi skirt...

And a maxi dress...

That has such a cute cut out on the back...



And finally this...back to been a kid again...


And that will do for today.  How's your week going?  If you celebrate Thanksgiving; will you be hosting it?  Cooking? Baking?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment