Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Weekend Reads: 11/14/14 Multi

It's Friday!!!! It has been a hard week, back from traveling, sick, jet lag, you name it...I'm going out tomorrow night with some old colleagues; looking forward to that.  But besides that I just want to try to get back to our time and rest.  And by rest I mean that I will be doing some reading; and here is what I have on my list:

Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken


I didn't really do much reading last week, but I am ready to dive in and read this book, can't wait to see what Ruby and Liam are up to.

End Game: The Calling by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton


Ok, the thing with Audible is that you HAVE to have a quiet place to listen to, been at home with kids playing and talking doesn't do; so the only time I get to listen to Audible is while I am driving by myself.  I have about 1.5hrs left and I just need to finish this book, it has been to long.



XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment