Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

What's In My Bag: Travel Edition

Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had a good start of the week!  I will be traveling to Portugal to attend my hubby's Grandmother's funeral, she was an amazing woman.  I talk a little more about it in yesterday's post: here.

Today has been another hectic day, I packed and went out to get a few things and came back to pack some more.  We will be traveling with a carry on each, which I think it's harder, because I have to pack light but still have everything that I want.  It's hard.

And since I packed a lot today and have even packed/filled my purse for travel, I figured that I would do a What's In My Bag post, but travel edition.  Want to know what I am carrying with me in my purse for this trip?

Let's take a look:

I am bringing my favorite MK bag that can carry a LOT...


On the side I have my hand sanitizer, airports are not the cleanest places and my immune system is not that strong when I travel...


On the inside pocket I have my MK watch and my Alex & Ani's bracelets (a an extra pair of contact lenses)...


My passport/ticket holder (best investment ever, so nice to have everything organized)...

 Tissues, for multiple reasons...

Clorox Wipes, yes I clean my seat and the back on the front seat in the airplane (yeah I am that weird person)...


Gum and Altoids...fresh breath and good to release air pressure...



Sunglasses...


A pair of flats, in case my feet get swollen(just got these ones at Target for $15)...




A pair of warm socks, in case my feet is too cold...


I have 2 outfits inside this purse...


A dress...

And leggings with a shirt...Why? Mostly because my carry on is full...


And lastly, my makeup...



 Here is what I have:

Black bag: Foundation, setting powder, kabuki  brush, lipstick, BB+ cream, hand cream, lipbalm, bobby pins and little hair elastics.


And on the Anchor bag: Brushes, concealer, 2 mascaras (I don't know why), my current favorite lipstick, baby Benetint, baby bronzer, a small Lancôme eyeshadow quad, lipbalm, primer, lip crayon, eyeliners (liquid and pencil) and eyebrow pencil.


And that's it...well that is a lot of stuff, but I need them all.  Ah, and I also need to add my camera and wallet.

How do you pack?  Light or heavy like me? 

XOXO,

Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment