Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

November Wrap Up

Wrap up time.  This was a good month I think, I finished reading almost all the books that I wanted and some more too; let's do this:

Endgame: The Calling by James



And I have FINALLY finished listening to this book.  It was a very LONG book to listen too, over 14 hours.  I have a review on it already, click here, but I did enjoy even if it was that long.

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken


Yes, I'm so happy that I have finished this book, read my review here; but I can tell you that it didn't disappointed me at all.  Love it...



In Time by Alexandra Bracken


So, so glad I picked this novella up; I totally recommend reading it before you read the last book as this book let's you know what happens to Zu. 

Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken


Great book, loved how it crazy action packed it was, read my review here to find out more what I think about this book.


Sparks Rise by Alexandra Bracken


I'm so glad I picked this novella, loved the story line and will be doing a review on this one soon too.

In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken


I'm pretty much all done with this book, I still have about 30% left to read which I will be finishing up hopefully either tonight or tomorrow and then I will post a review.

Hope everyone had a great Saturday!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment