Thursday, November 20, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Cold and Layers

I just noticed that it has been a while that I haven't complaint about my New England weather, it may have been because I took a quick trip to Portugal and got to enjoy some 70 degrees weather; yeah that was it.  But let me complain now, it is SO cold, definetely winter cold, just this morning was 23 degrees, and during I will not complain too much as I know the cold is here to stay for a long time.  At least we are not burried under 10 feet of snow, yet.

With the weather so cold it's time to just do some layering and that's what is happening with today's outfit:





Jeans: Forever11
Tank: Target (was wearing a white tank underneath)
Shirt: TJMaxx
Cardigan: TJMaxx
Boots: Kohl's









silly at max...


 

That's it for today's post.  How's the weather were you live in?  Cold or nice and warm?

XOXO,

Nelia