Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

OOTD: Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!  Today I am VERY grateful for my support system: my family.  The accident was something horrible that happened to me but also I got to see who my true friends are and who really cares about me.  My husband is at the very top of the list, I LOVE YOU Honey, he has been amazing and I really got to see how much he truly loves and cares about me.  My parents, I don't know how I would have done what I did without them, they were there taking care of my kids  every day and night, so THANK YOU Mom and Dad!  And I have to thank my kids, it's not every day that you see your kids behaving so well and knowing and understanding when they had to be extra quiet because Mommy had a headache, LOVE my babies so much.

Ok, I'm going to stop as I am getting a little emotional right now, so on to today's post; a quick Outfit of the Day.  Here is what I am wearing today for Thanksgiving;


Outfit:







Shirt: Target
Skirt: F21
Socks: Target
Boots: SO OLD...lol

If you celebrate Thanksgiving I hope you spend the day with your loved ones and that you enjoyed it.  Let's all count our blessings...

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment