Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Nail of the Week: Navy and Rose Gold

Happy crazy Monday!  How did your week start? Hopefully in the right direction, I got up remembering that I had to take my dad to an appt, so I text work to say I was coming in late, drove my daughter to school; came home and looked at the appt card and it's for tomorrow NOT today.  Texted work back to never mind and that I was coming in.   Yeah, days like this makes me remember that I'm still not 100%, but I'm trying to be positive and that's enough rabbling.

Today's post is Nail of the Week, YEAH, love doing my nails, I just feel better when I have them looking cute, let's take a look?

Navy and Rose Gold



Sally Hansen Navy Baby & Essie Penny Talk





What do you think?  What are you wearing on your nails?

Have a great week everyone...

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment