Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Empties: November 2014

Happy Sunday!!!  Hope you all had a great weekend, mine was a little relaxing but crazy at the same time, do you know what I mean?  Yeah, that kind of weekend, I am glad that I got to relax my brain a lot and still had some fun.

Now, getting back to today's topic; Empties.  So, today I finished a product and when I went to place it in the empties basket I noticed that there were quite a few items already there and it was time do to another Empties post.

Let's start?

Here is a picture of all the products:


Let's start with the only hair product; Organix hydrating macadamia oil shampoo...


One of my favorite shampoos for sure, I love what it does to my hair and how it makes it feel.  It really hydrates your hair and it smells divine.

Next, also the only body product; BBW Cherry Blossom Lotion:


I love Bath and Body Wash lotions, they are one of my favorites and this Cherry Blossom one didn't disappointed me at all.  Love how rich they feel in your skin and how good it smells too.

Makeup Time:

Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer:









This is my all time favorite bronzer, as you can see I used until the very end.  I need to go out and buy another one.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer:


What can I say about this concealer that I haven't yet, I love it and have repurchased again and will do it over and over again. 


Maybelline Fit Met Foundation:


This is another product that I have already repurchased, love how it feels and looks.  Totally recommend this foundation if you have normal to dry skin.

Skin Care:

Simple Cleansing Wipes:


I just love how soft and effective these wipes are.  I'm always trying new ones, but at the end I always go back and buy these again.


Olay Toner:

There is only one thing I can say about this toner: BEST toner ever. It really clears and prevents breakouts, my skin just loves it.


40 Carrots Eye Gel:

Found this brand at TJMaxx and I have become quite obsessed over it.  I love this eye gel and I'm actually using it again, affordable and effective.

Tarte Eye Treatment:







Another great eye cream, ah I love this one too.  Will I purchase it again?  Of course...


Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil:

Ah, my very first face oil and what an incredible product this is.  I haven't repurchased it but that will be changing very soon, my skin is getting drier by the moment (Thank You New England Winter) and I need this in my skin care routine to help restore moisture.

Josie Argan Oil:


Another face oil that I love, I have done a review on it also.  I will be repurchasing this product again and probably switch around with the Tarte one.

And the last empty is totally not beauty related; it's my toothpaste, but here it is:

Colgate Optic White: Love this toothpaste, it really works.



And that will do with my empties.  Lots of skin care, right? 

Let's hope for a good week...good night.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment