Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Top 5 Favorite Products: Revlon

Happy Sunday!  Who's ready for a new week?

Today's post a Top 5 favorite products from Revlon, let's get to it:



1-Revlon Colorstay Foundation: This is a really great foundation, coverage is perfect and it last a really only time.  I haven't tried having it on for 24 hours (lol) but I have had it on from 7am until about 8p and it was still going pretty strong.  Totally one of my favs...


2-Revlon Super Lustrous Cream Lipstick in PrimRose: Not only it's a great formula, but this color right here is my favorite lipstick color of all times.  It's the perfect pink nude color, I really, really love this lipstick.  The consistency is creamy but not sticky, it's perfect.


3-Revlon LipButter in Crème Brulee: I love all the lip butters, they are the perfect creamy formula, but they color pay off are the best, you pretty much get what you see with them.  Crème Brulee was the first one that I bought and still one of my favorites of the lip butters. 


4-Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Honey Douce: Okay, I may be a Revlon lip product junkie as this is my 3rd lip product  I love this lip stain, it's moisturizing and gives just the perfect hint of color. 

5-Revlon Luxurious Color Satin Single Eye Shadow: These single shadows are pretty amazing.  I love the payoff and the colors available too, I have quite a few of them, this is one that I reach a lot, especially if I am running late and can only use 1 shadow, I swipe this all over my lid and it gives me what I look for.  And easy look but that still looks put together.

 

And that will do for my Top 5 Favorite Revlon Products.  Is one of your favorites in this list?  If not, which other products do you recommend?

I wasn't sure if I was going to mention this here, but my husband's grandmother passed away today in Portugal and we are trying to get some plane tickets to go there, so for some part of the week you may see posts earlier in the day as usual, as I will be 4 hours ahead of time. 
She was a lovely person, someone that I have know for 15 years and not once we didn't agree in one thing, she was one of the few people that I can sit and have a great conversation with.  I am going to miss her very much and we are all hearts broken over this news.  Please keep us in your prayers, it's never easy to lose someone we love and care about.  So, never forget to tell your loved ones how much you care and love them, life is short.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment