Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Shoe Collection: Flats

Another shoe collection post, today is all about Flats...are you ready?  I will only say that I LOVE Flats, and because of that I currently own 11 pairs, I just parted away with 3 of them recently as you will see I don't have a black pair (which means I parted away with my old one and need to buy a new one).  But let's start:

1.Beige Flats from Target (I love Target for Flats as you will see).


2. Lace Off White from Forever 21...


3. Gold with Spikes from Target...


4. Silver with Spikes from Burlington Coat Factory...


5. Leopard with Gold Accent from Target...


6. Camo with Black Sparkle from Target... 


7. Camo from Target...


8. Peach from Payless...


9. Purple from Target...


10. Hot Pink (Which you cannot not notice in this picture) from Target...


11. Red with Bows from Payless...


And that's it...Do you like Flats too?  What are your favorite?

I'm off to rest, still jet lagged...I always have a hard time when I travel and come back home with different time changes.  Right now it is almost 1am in Portugal which is the time that I usually went to bed, so I'm already SO sleepy.  I need to adjust back to our time, any recommendations?  My concussed head is not liking this at all.

XOXO,

Nelia