Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Book Review: Confess by Colleen Hoover

Back in November of 2015 I went on a Colleen Hoover obsession and so be prepared for the next book reviews to be all about Colleen Hoover's books.  I know there are a lot of CoHo fans so I don't feel to bad about it, right?  Who's with me?  Leave a comment below with your favorite Colleen Hoover book.

Okay, back to today's Book Review; today I bring you:

Confess by Colleen Hoover (duh)



Auburn Reed knows that she wants of her life, she already has all her plans written down and there's no room for mistakes, period.  But when she walks into a Dallas art studio in search of a job, things take a turn to a place she doesn't want to go, she is feeling an attraction to artist and owner Owen Gentry.

At first she isn't sure what she should do, but for once in her life she decides to take a risk and put her heart first and go for it, not for it but for Owen.  And then she starts to find out that Owen is keeping major secrets from her and his past may destroy what is most important to Auburn and she isn't ready for that just YET.  And the only way for her to get her life back on track is to cut Owen completely out of it.  She just has to do it, there is no way around it, right?

Owen, doesn't want to lose Auburn, she is everything that he needs and wants in his life.  And it is so hard for him to explain it to her that the truth sometimes is as subjective as art.   He know that the only way to win her back is to confess, but is he ready for his confession?  His confession could destroy more than fix anything and he isn't sure if there is a right way to do it...will she understand him?

This book was great, Colleen's writing was amazing again, of course, it got you captivated from the beginning.  I couldn't put this book down once I started and wanted to know Owen's secret and Auburn's past and because of that I was done in a couple sittings.  I was so surprise by their confessions, let me tell you, especially Owen, holly molly.  One of the things that I liked about this book was getting the perspective from both of them, you got to understand not only Auburn but Owen too.

So good and of course I gave this book 5 out of 5 starts.  And OMG I almost forgot to tell you the amazing art that you get throughout the book, a totally added bonus!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment