Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Weekend Reads: The Book of Ivy and A Monster Calls

It's finally here, Friday!  This week was long and I'm just tired and can't wait to rest.  However, here in New England we are expecting SNOW, yeah tell me about, here I thought that Winter was gone for good and of course he decides to come back again just to leave in a grand show.  Oh well, it will be a good weekend to stay home and read, right?

Here is what I will be reading:

 The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel


I started this book yesterday and cannot wait to go home and read some more, it's SO GOOD and I may be done with this book pretty soon and if I am then it will be time to pick up:


A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness


I got this book last weekend when I visited my Used Book Store and I'm pretty curious to know what the hype is all about this one.  And it's going to be a movie soon too, right?  Yeah, it's about time I read it.


And that's all I have for now. What are you going to be doing this weekend?  How's the weather where you are, is it Spring already?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment