Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March 2016 TBR

Happy March!!! It's a new month and time to think about a new reading list; I have a few books that I really want to read this month and we will see how the month goes from here, right?

Here is what I have on my TBR for March:

1. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie


I want to put this one here because if you follow me on Goodreads (and if you don't please do as I'm constantly updating my reading status there), I have this there on my Current Reading List and that's because I got this cute copy of it on Book Outlet last month and I'm reading about 1 to 2 chapters a night with my little one.  It's cute and brings back so many memories.

2. Once by Anna Carey


This is the second book on the Eve trilogy and I'm ready to continue with this trilogy this month.

3. Rise by Anna Carey


And this is the third and last book on the Eve trilogy and I'm hoping to finish the trilogy this month.

4. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard


Second book on this series and I'm so ready to read it and find out what all these wonderful people are up to.  I'm actually picking this book up today :)

5. The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel


I have heard amazing things about this book and when I once I saw this book on Book Outlet I didn't even have to think twice about it and bought it; now I can't stop thinking about reading it. So...I have to read it this month.

And that's all I'm thinking at the moment reading for the month of March.  What books are you reading this month?  What books do you recommend reading?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment