Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Weekend Reads: Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie and Once by Anna Carey

Good Morning and Happy Friday friends!!! Are you ready for the clocks to move forward an hour?  Ah come one, even though we will lose that extra hour of sleep; this also means that Spring and the warm weather is HERE and that's is so exciting...YEAH!!!!!!!

For this weekend to celebrate that I have absolutely nothing planned, hahaha...Well, I am planning to visit a new Used Book Store that opened a couple weekends ago so that is wicked exciting, right?

Alright, I'm going to get to what this post is all about and tell you what books I'm currently reading and will be reading this weekend, let's do this:

First of, I'm currently reading and will be probably finishing today:

Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie


This is such a quick read and it's one of those reads that belongs to your childhood and never gets old to read, you know what I mean, right?


Next, I sooo ready to pick up:

Once by Anna Carey


This is the second book in the Eve trilogy and I can't wait to see what is going on with Eve and the gang.


And that's all I have for this weekend...What are you guys up to?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment