Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Weekend Reads: Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard and Peter Pan

Good Morning and Happy Friday!  I woke up today thinking it was Monday and wondering where the weekend went?  And then it hit me that today was Friday and it made REALLY happy that I still have a whole weekend ahead of me...lol.  My brain, and talking about my brain, I just want to throw out there that March is National Brain Injury Awareness Month so if you know someone that has or has had a brain injury (big or small) to tell them you are thinking of them and always be kind to people as we don't know what they are going through.

Okay back to today's post and what I'm going to be reading this weekend:

Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard


I picked this book up a couple nights ago and I'm totally ashamed to say that I only read the first page.  WHAT?  I know but I'm going to fix that this weekend and read the crap out of it, I promise.

And I'm also going to continue to read:

Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie


I'm currently reading this with my little one and we are only 3 chapters in and I'm hopping to read a few more this weekend.

And that's it, what are you currently reading?  Have you read Glass Sword?  What did you think of it?

Have a great weekend!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment