Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

February 2016 Book Haul

Alright, I have a confession to make, I went a LITTLE crazy in February and bought a bunch of books.  And therefore here is a Book Haul.  There is a total of 18 physical books and I also bought 3 ebooks, which brings the total of this book haul to 21 books, CRAZY :)

Let's get started?  Okay, let's do this:

Here are my new books, they do look sooo beautiful, right?



Let's start with the books from Book Outlet:

1. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie



I love reading and love to get my kids to read, and I will confess my oldest is 12 and he is not a bookworm like me but my 6 year old little girl? Oh, I think she is going to be like me so when I saw this Peter Pan book for a couple bucks I knew I had to get it for us to read together and we have already started reading and loving it.

2.  My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick



I have heard nothing but amazing things about this book and when it's on sale at BO, it's time.

3-5. Trilogy: Anna and the French Kiss/ Lola and the Boy Next Door and Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins



I have been waiting to read these books forever and when I saw there were all available at BO I couldn't believe it and of course I snatch it.

6.  The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey



I read The 5th Wave a couple months ago and I like it, so I got the second book.

7. UnRemembered by Jessica Brody



This book seems pretty interesting, it's about a girl that survives a plane crash and remembers nothing about it.  I just had to have it.

8.  William Shakespare Complete Plays



I mean...how could I pass this up?  The Complete Plays?  I can't wait to read this.

9-10.  Lux Beginnigns and Lux Opoosition by Jennifer L. Armentrout 



This series is talked all over Booktube and I just want to read it already, too bad these are all the books BO had it, I still need books 3 and 4 and I'm hopping to get it on the bundle like books 1 and 2 so it matches.

11. The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel



This made my order, since I heard about this book I have been meaning to buy it and once I saw that Book Outlet had?  OMG, I checked out right away.  Can't wait to read it.

12. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes



I watched the trailer and I knew I had to read the book and I have read it already and LOVE it.

13. Saga Volume 1 



The hype is all true, this was amazing, the best 20 minutes I sat down and read of my life.  Once I was done I wanted to go out and buy all the other Volumes.  So good.

14. Emma by Jane Austen


OMG this edition is SO BEAUTIFUL and now I want to collect all the classics on this edition, which is the Word Cloud Classics Edition, I love it.  What do you think?


15. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin



This is the second book in the Mara Dyer series and the reason I got the second one first was because it was only $5 at my Used Book store and it's hardcover, so I couldn't leave it behind, right?

16-18. Fallen, Torment and Rapture by Lauren Kate


This is books 1, 2 and 4 in this series and they were $5 each at my Used Book store and they are all hardcover, amazing!!!

These next 3 books are ebooks:

19. Truth by Christina Benjamin


Got this one for Free from Amazon for Kindle.  It's still Free if you guys want to pick it up, just click on the image and it will bring you to Amazon to purchase it.

20. Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren


Another Free Amazon for Kindle book.  It's also still Free on Amazon, click the book cover to get it.

21. Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Got this one for $1.99, YEAH I know so cheap.  I haven't even read the Lux series yet, but once I finish it I already have this one.  It's all about preparation, right?  Unfortunately isn't $1.99 no more.

And that will do for my February book haul and that is more than enough, holly molly.

Do you see any books that are you favorites read or any that you really enjoyed?  Let me know...

XOXO,

Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment